1. Root Chakra : This chakra is also called Muladhara and rests at the tailbone area and it provides us with the feeling of being grounded. When the root chakra is unfastened, we feel convinced in our ability to complete challenges. When this chakra point is obstructed, we feel vulnerable, like we are footed on unstable ground.
2. Sacral Chakra: The sacral chakra also called Swadhisthana assists us when we try to feel in touch with our emotions and the feelings of others. It also regulates creativity and intimate energy. This chakra point is located at the lower abdomen, approximately 2 inches (5.08 cm) below the navel.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra: The third chakra, also called Manipura speaks to your ability to be confident and in control of your life. Try to remember back to the past when you had butterflies, this chakra is responsible it is located at the upper abdomen. If this chakra point is obstructed, one may feel great amounts of self-doubt.
4. Heart Chakra: The heart chakra also called Anahata is located at the center of chest, just above the heart. This chakra can affect our ability to impart and receive love.
5. Throat Chakra: This chakra path is located where the throat lies and is called Vishuddha, it enables us to control our ability to communicate our personal power. When it’s functioning at full capacity, it allows us to show ourselves truly.
6. Third-Eye Chakra: The third eye called Ajna commands our power to view the entire picture and intuitive abilities it is located between the eyes Visions are not unusual for someone with an open third-eye chakra.
7. Crown Chakra: This chakra point is also called Sahasrara, it rests at the crown of the head and expresses our ability to be connected spiritually to the world. When one fully unfastened their crown chakra they are able to approach a greater consciousness, to be fulfilled personally. You can read more about the solfeggio frequencies and also about the chakras from our website https://www.SupernaturalBP.com/what-are-the-solfeggio-frequencies/
🔊 Music Details:
Artist: Supernatural Brainwave Power
Our Website: https://supernaturalbp.com/shop/
Google Play Music: https://play.google.com/store/music/artist?id=Ac7rswlkw4a5sgil7cusuz4ga5a
📢 Recommended Playlist.
Spiritual Abundance: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGtkSYTrNehEDLQilSNJiXwAGp4qkWjac
Deep Healing Sleep Music: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGtkSYTrNehHW3sO6O-f5YBNeS2MfSb8d
Deepest Healing Music: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGtkSYTrNehHSKkmNBceg6RegTc_NUYbU
Powerful Meditation Music: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGtkSYTrNehE94AXPKik_EpsH0Vk7AzPZ
📒 ABOUT SUPERNATURAL BRAINWAVE POWER:
Our inner peace & balance is manifested at the subconscious level. Our inner self always tries to maintain our body’s balance and health but our beliefs always interferes. So “If you believe you can, you can”. Positive energy that you manifest with every single positive thoughts, visualization and your hard work, are the key to success with the law of attraction. Our meditation music helps in the manifestation of the deepest healing at your aura level. It thereby helps deepen your law of attraction meditation, helping you ground and awaken your inner power source (spiritual awakening).
In this modern era, sound pollution has altered the natural frequency of our cells; as a result, we suffer from mental and physical conditions, diseases, illnesses etc.
Music awakes you, Music changes your mood, Music makes you happy, Music relaxes you, now feel the power of music to heal you and awaken you. Certain healing frequencies and rhythmic sound waves has the positive energy to heal the Body, Mind and Soul. Let our sleep meditation music flow the positive energy into your life, even while you sleep.
©️ STRICT COPYRIGHT WARNING:
All rights reserved. © Copyright of Supernatural Brainwave Power Ltd.
☛ Related hashtags:
#MeditationMusic #HealingMusic #YogaMusic