– Barrie Davenport
Listen to this 20 minute-video of Affirmations for Confidence with a calm female voice and soft background music.
It may make a positive change in your life!
Please note that there is a very short intro from 0:35 to 1:10.
Also note that the music is relaxing and will keep you focused on the affirmations.
How many times have you thought that if you had more confidence, you’d be more successful? Many people struggle with the question of how to be confident because nobody is born with it.
Confidence is not something you have. It’s something you learn and create.
Confidence is nothing more than a sense of power in yourself. It’s the feeling of certainty that you can accomplish whatever you set your mind to.
Confidence comes from within, and you can create more at any time.
In order to do that, it’s necessary to value yourself, develop the inner feeling of self-worth, and appreciate who you are.
If you begin believing that you have the capacity to be confident and accomplish your goals, you’ll drastically change your state and life.
The positive affirmations in this video were cautiously written keeping the previous things in mind. Here are some of them from the video:
· I am confident. I believe in myself. All I need is within me.
· I am healthy, happy, and full of confidence.
· I love myself completely.
· I stand up for myself and my beliefs.
· I accept myself for who I am.
· I confidently meet any situation.
· I have full confidence in myself.
· My self-esteem is growing.
· Being confident comes naturally to me.
· I am happy to just be myself.
· My self-image is starting to improve.
· I am a well-accepted person in the society.
· I deserve to be happy and successful.
· I am confident in every situation.
· Nothing is impossible for me, and my life is great.
· I am confident that I will achieve my goals.
· I can stand up to anything.
· I can feel my self-esteem increasing each day.
· I feel great about myself and my life.
· I am becoming more and more self-confident.
· I am a valuable person.
· I am in full control of my life.
· I am confident. I am unique. I am enough.
· My self-confidence increases every moment of every day.
· Every step I take is with pure confidence.
· I have full faith in myself.
· I believe that I can achieve anything I want.
· I make every decision with total confidence.
· I am a wonderful human being.
· I deserve a wonderful life.
· I am worthy of all the best things life has to offer.
Repetition, persistence, consistency are all keys to the effectiveness of affirmations.
Therefore, these affirmations are designed to be repeated to improve self-belief, self-esteem and self-worth.
So, for best results, listen to this every day for a month in a silent place without distractions.
Close your eyes. Breath slowly and deeply.
Feel the feelings of the affirmations! The more you get into it emotionally, the better they work!
Enjoy the video!
“Confidence is a habit that can be developed by acting as if you already had the confidence you desire to have.” – Brian Tracy