How To Understand People Better? Every human being is a unique universe. However, psychologists keep discovering new behavioral patterns that are believed to be rooted in our childhood and can be applied to everyone.
Do you want to learn how to make people respect you and listen to you? Have a look at these useful psychology tricks – they might affect your communication skills positively and make your life easier in some way.
How to find out if a person likes you 0:44
How to make people take you seriously 1:06
How to win ‘Rock, paper, scissors’ 1:21
How to make people agree with you 1:41
How to behave in a crowd 2:11
How to get rid of a song that is stuck in your head 2:44
How to make your kids eat broccoli 3:09
What to do when someone is watching you 3:37
How to make anyone help you carry stuff 3:55
How to shake hands (the ‘warm hand’ trick) 4:22
How to become a good listener 4:41
How to make someone like you and help you 5:07
What if someone doesn’t like you 5:31
– To determine if a person likes you, pick a word and every time he or she uses this word, nod, and smile.
– Every time you tell them something, say that your father taught you this. People tend to believe parents’ advice inherently.
– To win at the ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors’ game, ask your opponent a random question right before playing it.
– If you want people to agree with you, just nod and maintain eye contact while you’re talking. ‘The nod’ sign means ‘everything I’m saying is true.’
– In crowded places, look right in front of you, in the direction in which you’re going. You will be impressed watching the crowd give way to you.
– If a certain song is stuck in your head and you would love to forget it, try to think of the end of the song.
– Go ahead and ask your kids if they want two or five stalks of broccoli instead of asking them if they want broccoli. Thus, you’ve made your mind and chose broccoli for their lunch, but they feel like they have made their own decision.
– If someone is actually stalking you, they will yawn when you do, since yawning is highly contagious.
– Your friend will most likely help you carry, let’s say, a box of your stuff if you continue talking while handing over the box.
– If you know you’re going to shake hands with someone, make sure your hands are warm enough. Warm hands promote a friendly atmosphere.
– Whatever your friend has just said, paraphrase it and repeat it. The person who talks to you will subconsciously get the feeling you are a great listener.
– If you want someone to help you, start your phrase with the words ‘I need your help…’
– On one hand, people tend not to help those whom they don’t like, but on the other hand, it’s such a small favor that your ‘hater’ most likely won’t be able to say ‘No’. Eventually, he will come to the conclusion that you’re not that bad.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC